- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Everyone has gas. Most people pass gas 13 to 21 times a day. Passing gas through...
Edema means swelling caused by fluid in your body’s tissues. It usually occurs in the feet,...
Most people have invoked the “five-second rule” after dropping something tasty on the ground at least...
September is Healthy Aging Month! Carolyn Worthington, editor-in-chief of Healthy Aging® Magazine and executive director of Healthy...
Summer is gone but you haven’t given up on getting in better shape! So, now what?...
Financial planning doesn't have to be overwhelming but it needs to be intentional.
If you have a tendency to fall asleep on your partner right after sex it may...