- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
When is sex TOO MUCH?
Once considered a controversial diagnosis, cases involving Sexual Addiction are showing up in the offices of mainstream clinicians a lot more than when your dad was young. The availability of Internet based sexual content and interaction, sexually addicted clients are seeking treatment a helluva lot more frequent than before Al Gore invented it (the net, not sex).