- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
The Super Bowl is one of the most anticipated sporting events in the nation with an estimated 100 million expected to be tv-bound for the game. This year, the match up between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers will certainly not disappoint. The Steelers come into the Super Bowl having defeated the Ravens and Jets at home. The Packers had a slightly more difficult road to the Super Bowl, having to go on the road and beat the Eagles, destroy the Falcons, and still survived to play another day against the Chicago Bears. But alas, the stats are the stats and no team has more Super Bowl victories than the Pittsburgh Steelers, or a better Super Bowl winning percentage. But no predictions will be made here today.
The millions of people who will be watching the big game will also be watching those infamous commercials. The ones that can literally elevate a product or send it packing. But there are also a few that were rejected this year. Click here about the one about Jesus Christ and the President of the United States. Did it go too far?