- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Build Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Better Push-Ups with Tyson Beckford
- Healthy Man of the Month Lincoln Webley
- Best Foods for Better Sex
- Cholesterol Medication Study
Essential Vitamins for Men
Since America’s favorite redhead, Lucille Ball introduced us to “Vitameatavegamin,” the way we think about vitamin supplements has never been the same. And for men, even those who eat pretty healthy, a vitamin supplement is still important. Mostly because it is nearly impossible to get all the nutrients you need out of the food you eat every day. If you eat a less healthy diet, vitamins for men are even more crucial.
Nutritionists and many doctors often say adult men should seek supplements that include an amino acid complex, essential fatty acids, vitamins B6 and A, niacin, and zinc. Zinc is helpful for prostate health, and niacin can help keep blood cholesterol levels healthy. All-natural vitamins are best.
Teenage boys can benefit from taking vitamin supplements but understand that teen boys have different needs because they are still developing physically. The best vitamins for young men should include more Vitamin A, because it promotes free radicals which help support clearer skin. Tell me what teenage boy doesn’t want clearer skin. And zinc, which helps them reach sexual maturity.
Multivitamin Benefits for Men
- They raise the energy levels of the body.
- Vitamins improve the functioning of digestive system and prevent heart diseases and fatigue.
- They also help to keep the mind active and alert.
- Multivitamins for men contain vitamin E and selenium which help prevent prostate problems
As with anything new you introduce to your diet, talk with your doctor about your specific needs and determine the best vitamin supplement for you. Be careful to avoid synthetic supplements that make grand claims that are unproven. Take care brothers. This life is for you!