- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
New iPhone Talks Back
Apple has done it again, creating the new “must have” phone. Siri on iPhone 4S goes where no other iPhone has gone before, letting you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more than that, the darn phone answers back. Ask Siri to do things just by talking the way you normally would and it responds. Siri understands what you say, knows what you mean, and even talks back.
Apple has undergone a series of revolutionary changes since its inception, most recently the death of Steve Jobs, his legacy continues as Apple products make good on the promise of being different, thinking different. Siri is so easy to use and does so much, it’s like having a pretend girlfriend but not really. That would be creepy. If a new smartphone is on your shopping list, this one is plenty smart. Check it out.