- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Baylor QB, Robert Griffin III Wins Heisman
Simply known as “RG-III” to his fans at Baylor, the outstanding quarterback Robert Griffin III beat out Stanford counterpart Andrew Luck to win the 2011 Heisman Trophy. This makes Griffin the first Baylor Bear to win the award, indicative of college football’s top player.
The junior signal-caller threw for 3,998 yards and 36 touchdowns this season while running for 644 yards and nine more scores for the 15th-ranked Bears (9-3).
Luck, meanwhile, lost for the second time in two years as a Heisman finalist. Auburn quarterback Cam Newton edged him for last year’s award.
Griffin, who plans to turn pro next year, racked up 3,170 yards and 35 touchdowns for fourth-ranked Stanford (11-1), which will play No. 3 Oklahoma State in the Fiesta Bowl.