- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
January is National Blood Donor Month
January is National Blood Donor Month, and according to the American Red Cross, it is one of the most challenging months for blood collection. All blood types are needed especially this time of year, when donations fall off due to cold weather and other obligations. But the need remains high all year round.
To donate, call 1-800-RED CROSS or visit redcrossblood.org to make an appointment. And better year, take a friend or family member with you when you donate. It’s a great way to start the new year.