- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
January is National Blood Donor Month
January is National Blood Donor Month, and according to the American Red Cross, it is one of the most challenging months for blood collection. All blood types are needed especially this time of year, when donations fall off due to cold weather and other obligations. But the need remains high all year round.
To donate, call 1-800-RED CROSS or visit redcrossblood.org to make an appointment. And better year, take a friend or family member with you when you donate. It’s a great way to start the new year.