- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Meet Our New Contributor
Rich Thurman is not only an expert in personal training and fitness but he’s a world traveler and entrepreneur.
The San Franciscan native, gained most of his experience as a personal trainer in the San Francisco Bay Area, working in physical therapy clinics, The Olympic Club and assisting the Head ATC at City College of San Francisco. Rich has a bachelors degree in Physiological Science from UCLA and a Masters degree in Sports Management from USF. Rich has traveled the world learning, growing and spreading his passion for nutrition, health and fitness.
Rich is a Personal Trainer, Strength & Conditioning Coach, Poet and Author. He is also the Founder of Active Lifestyle in Bangkok, which offers Personal Training, Group & Corporate Training, Facilities Management Services and Training Camps. He is primary author for The Fitness Library and has written for many other publications, magazines and blogs.
Send Rich all of your questions and inquiries regarding fitness and nutrition in care of email@example.com with “Question for Rich” in the subject line. We want to hear from you. You can also follow Rich on twitter @activelifebkk.