- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
Signs You Have GERD
- Alcohol (possibly)
Talk to your doctor if you believe this is a problem for you. Know that GERD is treatable . It’s recommended that those with GERD avoid drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), or naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn). Take your prescribed medicines with plenty of water. When your doctor gives you a new medicine, remember to ask whether it will make your heartburn worse.
Ask your doctor about new therapies for reflux that can be performed through an endoscope.