- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
People magazine named Beyoncé their Most Beautiful Woman in the World! Whether you agree or not, just a few months after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy, she’s been spotted hosting events for President Obama’s re-election, said to be working on new music, and her fragrance business is selling through the roof.
“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyoncé said. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.” She added that she “loves” changing diapers.
Beyoncé is already back to her pre-baby weight and is getting ready for her first postpregnancy concert, which will take place Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City, N.J