- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Happy 51st Birthday Mr. President
Even if he was’nt the president of the United States, President Barack Obama enjoys a little time off for his birthday. We’re told the president is playing a round of golf on his 51st birthday, kicking off a quiet birthday weekend away from re-election campaigning.
Obama was playing golf at Andrews Air Force Base on Saturday before heading to Camp David, the private presidential retreat in Maryland’s Catoctin Mountains.
Obama got some early birthday wishes on Thursday during a campaign rally in Florida, where supporters sang “Happy Birthday” to the president. Obama joked that his birthday wishes “probably would have to do with electoral votes. Winning Florida wouldn’t be a bad birthday present.”
As President Barack Obama celebrates his 51st birthday, the campaign is entering so-called “grassroots supporters” who make donations at its website, contribute.barackobama.com, a chance to join in the president’s 51st birthday celebration at his Kenwood home. The president is planning a backyard party on August 4, according to Vice President Joe Biden. He wrote, “Take it from me. You’ll have fun at this one.”