- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Black & Missing Event on 5/25
The Black and Missing Foundation, Inc, (BAM FI) believes that every missing person, regardless of age, race, mental ability or circumstance, deserves awareness. At BAM FI, they are dedicated to “BEING THE VOICE FOR THE MISSING” by providing a platform of hope for the overwhelming number of missing persons of color.
The extremely critical work of this organization needs your financial help now more than ever. Join them for a community walk/run event on May 25, 2013 at Aloft Washington National Harbor 156 Waterfront Street National Harbor, MD 20745.
The ‘Hope Without Boundaries’ 5K Walk/Run is a fundraiser for the Black & Missing Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization whose mission is to bring awareness to missing persons of color; provide vital resources and tools to missing person’s families and friends and to educate the minority community on personal safety.
Proceeds from the 5K Walk/Run event will go toward:
- Funding for families of the missing
- Flyer distribution
- Financial support
- Victim recovery
- Burial service assistance
If you are not in the Maryland area in May, feel free to contribute directly to the Foundation by contacting them at:
Black and Missing Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 2431
Landover Hills, MD
1 (877) 97-BAMFI (1-877-972-2634)