- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
Best Sex Ever!
The best sex occurs between two people who know and trust each other!
It sounds like advice from your mother but it’s actually a survey response form condom maker, Durex.
A national survey conducted by Durex found a whopping 83% of respondents said sex is key to maintaining a great relationship and the best sex comes with strings attached. And 96% of men and women said sex was more fulfilling when there is an emotional connection between partners. And to drive home the point 94% of respondents said sex was better when a partner wants “only you.”
Laurent Faracci, chief strategy and marketing officer, Reckitt Benckiser USA, the parent company of Durex, said another benefit of being with someone special is people can move to the next level and “sexplore” together.
Faracci said Durex market research in 2012 about American sexual habits found opposed to popular cultural beliefs, Americans who did not see sex as purely physical were more satisfied with their overall sex life, more confident in their sexual abilities and had a stronger sex drive.
The survey of 2,000 U.S. men and women — 50 percent women, 50 percent men — age 25 and older was conducted by CrowdTap.