- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
Strength Training Apps
You can digitally access more health and fitness guidance and expertise than ever before. Two smart mobile apps are on the market for those interested in physical fitness, beginner or otherwise.
JEFIT is an app for both Android and iPhone platforms that makes training routines and workout regimens that were initially only available to bodybuilders open and free to the average, non-bodybuilder, like you and me. The app lets you choose from a long list of exercises, comes with animations and how-to tips that are searchable by muscle group and available equipment.
JETFIT App Features:
- Body Statistic and Progress Tracking
- Two Way Synchronization
- Custom Routine and Exercise Creation
- Workout Tracking, Calendar and Logs
- Motivation To Stay On Track With Workout
- 1300+ Exercises w/ Descriptions and Animations
- Friendly User Interface and Design
And then there is GAIN Fitness. It offers virtual personal trainers in an app. Digitally, it lets these ‘virtual coaches’ help you create interactive, personalized work out routines that help you through easy-to-reach fitness goals. Workouts and plans are matched to your personal fitness level, goals and available time — instantly and from the comfort of your mobile device.
Simply choose your available time and equipment, and GAIN goes to work.
- Smart, sweat-tracking calendar keeps you focused and accountable.
- HD motion images and instructions on how to perform an exercise. Simply watch our athletes in action.
- GAIN talks. You can opt-in to hear exercise names and words of encouragement—all in the voice of a real person.
Now you have two good reasons to use your phone other that tweeting and texting. You can have a built-in personal assistant.