- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Missing Michigan Man
Patrick Deshonn Jones has been missing for more than two weeks from a Saginaw, Michigan adult foster care home. Patrick is 35 years old and suffers from schizophrenia. Apparently, he signed himself out for a walk and never returned to the facility.
Officials are asking for help to find Jones, a 5-foot, 10-inch, 150 lb., bald black man, last seen wearing a red and blue do-rag, white T-shirt, blue denim jacket with a bulldog image on the back and black or blue shorts, according to Saginaw Township police. It’s unclear how long Jones has been without medication for his mental illness. If you suspect you have seen Patrick, call the police at 989-791- 7226 immediately. Patrick Deshonn Jones was last seen at the Adult Foster Care Home on 3475 Hospital Road.
Please take the time to share this article within your social network and help locate a vulnerable missing person. Thank you!