- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Cordell Turnage is Missing
Anchorage police are looking for a missing man who was last seen May 2012 a police spokesman said.
Cordell Eugene Turnage, 43, was reported missing by his ex-mother-in-law, said police spokesman Lt. Dave Parker. Turnage is diabetic and in need of daily medication, Parker said.
Police described Turnage as 5 feet, 9 inches tall, weighing 202 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on Turnage’s whereabouts is asked to call 786-8900.
|Cordell Eugene Turnage|
|Case Type: Endangered, Other
DOB: Nov 20, 1968
Missing Date: May 22, 2012
Age Now: 44
Missing City: Anchorge
Missing State: AK
Case Number: 12-23508
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Shaved
Eye Color: Black
Wear Glasses or Contacts: No
|Location Last Seen: 2200 BLK DUBEN AVE ANCHORAGE, ALASKACircumstances of Disappearance: He left home for the day and didn’t return.Last Seen Wearing: Unknown.
Identifying Marks or Characteristics: Mother’s name “Maggie” tattoo on chest.
Reach Casey Grove at email@example.com 257-4589.