- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Health Law Mtg – Atlanta
Public Health Law Research (PHLR) will hold its 2014 Annual Meeting in Atlanta, January 15-17, 2014. The theme is ‘Measuring What Matters.’
The PHLR Annual Meeting provides a forum for current PHLR grantees and others interested in the field to share research progress and findings, discuss methodological concerns and innovations, and identify effective means through which to disseminate research results to inform the practice and policy debate.
The registration portal is now open, register here.
Early-bird rate (for non-grantees) from September 26 through December 2: $400
Regular rate, after December 2: $450
Request for Abstracts
PHLR invites submissions for presentations that will advance our current efforts in making the case for laws that improve health. There will be a variety of formats available for attendees to present their work and weigh in on the challenges facing public health today. This meeting is mandatory for active PHLR grantees and is also open to the public. Submissions selected through this solicitation will be presented on Thursday, January 16, 2014 or Friday, January 17, 2014.