- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
Healthy Man of the Month – January 2014
January 2014’s Healthy Man of the Month
Inaugurating our new Healthy Man of the Month feature at Healthyblackmen.org is Mr. Wess Murray. Each month we will feature an inspirational guy who is walking-the-walk when it comes to health, fitness, and vitality.
We are proud to feature our own Wess Murray who has lost over 100 pounds from his once top weight of 320 pounds. Since then he has dedicated his life to helping others achieve weight loss success. He is a NASM certified trainer, and believes fitness and wellness is for everyone. Based in New York City, Murray inspires clients as a personal trainer, group exercise trainer and contributor right here on this website.
Wess is known for working one-on-one with clients to achieve fitness goals, feel more confident, find stress-free solutions to their hectic lives, and regain self esteem. He’s also known for his Essentially Fit website and hosting ‘The Essentially Fit Podcast Show’ on iTunes.