- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
LifeBand Touch Activity Tracker
Electronics maker LG is entering the fitness tracking market this year with the new Lifeband Touch exercise band, a wrist-worn accessory with an OLED display and accelerometer boasting compatibility with Apple’s iOS platform.
LG’s Lifeband Touch is one of the most promising activity trackers we’ve seen so far.
What makes the Lifeband Touch stand out from the crowd is its ability to double as an activity tracker and pseudo smart watch.
The activity tracker collects your info by using its built-in 3-axis accelerometer + altimeter. The Lifeband has a small OLED touchscreen display to view your phone calls, notifications, time, stopwatch, laps, alarms, calories burned, speed, and GPS data. Users can access it by swiping, hitting the button or by flicking your wrist. It supports Android & iOS devices to work w/such apps like MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, and MapMyFitness to name a few.
The Lifeband Touch will launch sometime this year but not a word about pricing to date.