- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
CDC Health & Media Event- Aug. 19th
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC) are planning for the 7th Annual National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing, and Media on August 19 -21, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.
At this time all are invited to submit abstracts for both oral and poster presentations in addition to panel sessions focusing on the areas of health communication, social marketing, media, partnerships, public health policy communication, and other topic areas that relate to the multi-disciplinary nature of this conference. A wide diversity of submissions are encouraged, addressing specific issues and approaches that range from- research and evaluation, and theory/model development to practice/program-based foci.
Deadline for abstract submissions is Sunday, March 16, 2014.