- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Behavioral Health Resources
Resources from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration are available!
Increasing awareness of mental health issues and making it easier for people to seek help will take partners working together. Faith and community leaders can play a significant role in helping to educate individuals and families about mental health.
Faith and community leaders can play a significant role in helping to educate individuals and families about mental health. This fact sheet can help communities and congregations raise awareness about mental health issues and emphasize the importance of people to seek help when needed.
Also consider linking to http://www.recoverymonth.gov from your website and bookmark the site on computers in your organization, school, or library to help us reach more people who need reliable substance abuse treatment information. You can also download a cool poster for National Recovery Month!