- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
April is National Minority Health Month
April is National Minority Health Month and raises awareness about the health disparities that continue to affect racial and ethnic minorities.
This year’s theme, Prevention is Power: Taking Action for Health Equity emphasizes the critical role of prevention in reducing health disparities. It is a call to action, a charge for all of us to unite towards a common goal of improving the health of our communities.
Everyone in America should have the chance to live a healthy life, regardless of who they are and where they live.
We can all combat health disparities, build healthier communities and create a stronger nation. Join us during Minority Health Month and take action for health equity!
Health Equity Events
Here are a list of programs and activities happening across the country for National Minority Month. Participate in one of these events in your neck of the woods.