- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
HIV Testing Day – 6/27
More than 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV, but one in five do not know they are positive. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends all Americans between the ages of 13-64 get tested for HIV as part of routine health care. Early diagnosis and treatment improves health, extends life and helps prevent the spread of HIV.
Greater Than AIDS is proud to support our partners across the nation in your outreach and testing efforts around National HIV Testing Day on June 27. Greater Than AIDS makes available free to order and download informational and promotional HIV/AIDS materials with the theme ‘I Got Tested,’ produced especially for this day.
Walgreens, the nation’s largest pharmacy chain, and Greater Than AIDS are also teaming with health departments and local AIDS organizations to provide FREE HIV testing at 175 Walgreens stores in 54 cities and 22 states across the nation in June in support of National HIV Testing Day (June 27).