- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Moderate Alcohol Bad for Heart
Some studies have previously suggested moderate amounts of alcohol could be good for heart health.
“However, we now have evidence that some of these studies suffer from limitations that may affect the validity of their findings,” said study author Juan Casas, a researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
“The best thing to do is to reduce consumption to reduce blood pressure and risk of heart disease,” said Casas. “We expect that these findings will help to simplify policymaking about alcohol consumption.”