- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
2014 APHA Meeting
142nd Annual Meeting and Exposition
November 15-19, 2014 | New Orleans
The American Pharmacists Association (APhA) is the organization whose members are recognized in society as essential in all patient care settings for optimal medication use that improves health, wellness, and quality of life.
Through information, education, and advocacy APhA empowers its members to improve medication use and advance patient care by:
- Providing timely and accurate information that is vital to our members.
- Raising societal awareness about the role of pharmacists as essential in patient care for optimal medication use.
- Providing state-of-the-art resources to enhance our members’ continuing professional development.
- Educating and influencing legislators, policy makers, regulators, and the public to advance our vision and mission.
- Creating unique opportunities for our members to connect and share with their peers across practice settings.
Annual Meeting Sessions and Events will take place at the following two properties:
Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70130
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130