- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Health Insurance Open Enrollment
The Open Enrollment period for 2015 coverage is November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015.
You can generally buy Marketplace health insurance only during the annual Open Enrollment period. Upcoming dates to know:
- November 15, 2014: 2015 Open Enrollment starts
- December 15, 2014: Last date to enroll for coverage to start January 1, 2015
- December 31, 2014: Coverage ends for all 2014 Marketplace plans
- January 1, 2015: 2015 coverage can begin
- February 15, 2015: 2015 Open Enrollment ends
If you haven’t enrolled in 2015 coverage by February 15, you generally can’t buy Marketplace health coverage for 2015 unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. If you’re enrolled in a 2014 Marketplace plan, your coverage ends December 31, 2014. This is true no matter when your 2014 coverage began.
Special Enrollment Period
To continue health coverage in 2015, you can renew your current health plan or choose a new plan through the Marketplace until February 15, 2015.