- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Health Equity Expert Dr. Jermane Bond
Healthy Black Men is proud to welcome Dr. Jermane Bond as a new Contributor and also to our national advisory board. He brings a wealth of experience with health equity and men’s health.
Jermane Bond, Ph.D. is currently Program Director, Boys and Men of Color at the National Collaborative for Health Equity. His research interests include paternal involvement in pregnancy outcomes, men’s preconception health and care, preterm birth, infant mortality, and men’s reproductive health.
Dr. Bond is a member of the American Public Health Association, serves on the Editorial Board’s of the American Journal of Public Health, Maternal and Child Health Journal, Reproductive Systems & Sexual Disorders, and Clinical Medicine Insights: Reproductive Health.
He received a B.A. from Morehouse College, and a Ph.D. from Howard University. Dr. Bond lives in the District of Columbia with his wife and three children.