- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Dr. Clenton Coleman
Healthy Black Men is proud to recognize the medical contributions and skills of Dr. Clenton Coleman, board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Nephrology (Kidney Diseases and Hypertension or High Blood Pressure). Dr. Coleman will be a featured Contributor and knows firsthand the harm of hypertension and high blood pressure among Black men.
African American men are generally known to develop high blood pressure at younger ages than other groups and are more likely to develop complications associated with high blood pressure, like stroke, kidney disease, dementia, and heart disease.
He’s on a mission to promote the health and well-being of patients by providing individualized, compassionate and high-quality medical care. He is committed to providing the highest quality of professional services and consultation as well as patient education.
Dr. Coleman earned his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He specializes in adult medicine as well as diseases of the Kidneys, High Blood Pressure and Diabetes.