- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
The Joyful Noise of Kaize Adams
Kaize (pronounced Kazzy) Adams is a professional engineer by day and talented inspirational Gospel singer at night, and he’s a brother we think you should know. Like many singers, he comes from a family of singers. He says his family inspired him to devote his life to God as a child.
One undisputed inspiration is the recently departed, Andrae Crouch.
“To me Andrae Crouch was a musical genius. I think he modernized gospel. I remember the way he arranged music, and kept it relevant to the time, it had core attributes about it, with a gospel sound.”
Kaize knows how hard the music industry can be but he’s committed to making a joyful noise. His latest single ‘Glory,’ stating “it was a triumph in a sense, through life in general, just giving God glory for everything, no matter what we do, God gets the glory out of it.”
“I just want to see where God takes me. Music is a sound track to your life, the better the music is, the better life becomes.”