- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Prostate Cancer Risk for Obese Black Men
According to the CDC 38% of Black men are obese. Obesity has been linked to numerous health problems in black men including heart disease and diabetes and this year another major health issue, prostate cancer, was added...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Get a Million Dollar Smile
A great smile increases the value of your face! We all want to look our best and positive first impressions often smart with a great smile. It’s important to take care of your teeth and gums. Prevent...
- Posted September 27, 2015
Is She Sexually Satisfied?
There is no point faking sex in bed…
- Posted September 26, 2015
Feb. 2016 GA Nutrition Conf.
“Emerging Issues and Changing Trends in Community Nutrition” Georgia Nutrition Council Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 8:30 AM – Friday, February 26, 2016 at 1:30 PM (EST) Pine Mountain, GA The purpose of the conference is to exhibit to...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Fathers Who Want Child Custody
A judge has granted R&B singer Chris Brown joint custody of his young daughter in Texas. And even if you have a not-so-stellar history, you can likely gain some level of physical custody of your biological child....
- Posted September 21, 2015
Being There For Him
Mental health issues are common and so is stigma for Black men.
- Posted September 20, 2015
FDA Warning for Diabetes Drugs
FDA warns that Type 2 Diabetes Drug may cause severe joint pain
- Posted September 18, 2015
Make it a Better Doctor Visit
Here are five ways to get the most out of your next doctor's visit!
- Posted September 17, 2015