- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Feb. 2016 GA Nutrition Conf.
“Emerging Issues and Changing Trends in Community Nutrition”
Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 8:30 AM – Friday, February 26, 2016 at 1:30 PM (EST)
The purpose of the conference is to exhibit to other social service/health organizations our contributions to the state of Georgia. We have a vision of a healthy society: using our minds, our research and passion to engage the community and create lasting positive changes in health and wellness for our citizens, without boundaries.
What implications does this have for professionals who work with consumers in the areas of school nutrition, dietary education, nutrition research and the medical profession? How can professionals be equipped to address emerging issues and changing trends when addressing nutrition? These and other questions will be the focus of the 2016 GNC Conference.
- Build collaborative partnerships.
- Explore emerging/changing trends and issues to discover innovative ideas and best practices in the areas of food safety, nutrition education, school nutrition, dietary guidelines, food labeling and others.
- Share knowledge and skills with others who work or have an interest in the area of nutrition.
- Demonstrate techniques to evaluate, document, and communicate positive impacts of work conducted in community nutrition.