- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Fitness Solutions with Jeff White
Jeffrey White is a former financial advisor turned author, personal trainer, motivational speaker and wellness coach. And now he’s a Contributor at Healthyblackmen.org.
“I have been actively involved in the fitness lifestyle for over 30 years, competing in triathlons for the past 20.”
With an obvious passion for fitness and triathlon, he’s completed over a dozen long distance triathlons and counting.
According to the Chicago native, “In order to keep my own fitness levels high, I participate in at least one long distance triathlon every year.”
Jeff obtained a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Illinois State University. He believes a strong mind and body go hand in hand, and both are needed for optimum performance in all of life’s endeavors.
You can also hear Jeff on the radio weekday mornings on KYOO in Bolivar, MO giving daily health and fitness tips. He is also the author of the dynamic new book “The Three Pillars of Strength: Increasing Your Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Fitness.”
Images 2015 by Pierce Brunson Photography