DATES to REMEMBER:
- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Men’s Health Caucus Deadline
By Staff on January 23, 2016
Tues, February 23, 2016 – Deadline to submit!
Researchers, Program Managers, and all working in men’s health… Are you developing new and innovative ways to reach men with health messaging? Do you want to highlight the work you do for men in your area?
Then submit your abstracts to the Men’s Health Caucus of the American Public Health Association today! This year’s theme is “Creating the Healthiest Nation: Ensuring the Right to Health.” The Men’s Health Caucus is seeking abstracts on a wide range of topics related to men’s health for presentation at the 2016 APHA annual meeting Oct. 29 – Nov. 2 in Denver, CO.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 – 23:45