- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
ATL Cancer Symposium
The mission of the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development (CCRTD), Clark Atlanta University’s Center of Excellence serving the African-American community, is to provide opportunities for high caliber basic and translational research; train scientists in cancer research; and provide an educational environment for community outreach, prevention, early detection, and treatment of prostate cancer which disproportionately affects African Americans.
The Center is hosting it’s 11th National Symposium on Prostate Cancer at Clark Atlanta University, September 26-28th in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Symposium will feature:
Renowned cancer researchers with presentations on cellular and molecular biology of prostate cancer, hormonal regulation, control of cell proliferation, invasion and metastasis.
National student poster competition with prizes awarded to undergraduate and graduate students presenting research in biomedical sciences.
Award travel grants (2) to selective students for oral presentations.