- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Celebrate Healthy Aging Month
September is Healthy Aging Month! Carolyn Worthington, editor-in-chief of Healthy Aging® Magazine and executive director of Healthy Aging® says, “it’s never too late to find a new career, a new sport, passion, or hobby.” Worthington is the creator...
- Posted September 26, 2016
5 Must-Ask Dating Questions
Are The Odds of a Happy Relationship Stacked Against You? With divorce statistics averaging 850,000 couples per year, between 2004-2014, many mental health professionals suggest prospective couples seek pre-marital counseling before committing to a long-term relationship or...
- Posted September 23, 2016
What is Edema?
Edema means swelling caused by fluid in your body’s tissues. It usually occurs in the feet, ankles and legs, but it can involve your entire body. Causes of Edema include the following: Eating too much salt Sunburn...
- Posted September 20, 2016
According to research, there is a growing body of scientific evidence that indicates wholesome vegetarian diets offer distinct advantages compared to diets containing meat and other foods of animal origin. The benefits arise from lower intakes of...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
There are real side effects of prostate cancer screening for Black males.
- Posted September 18, 2016
Transgender Health Rights
Transgender inmates in Georgia will be eligible to receive hormone therapy treatments while in prison, Georgia corrections officials said recently as they contend with a lawsuit filed by a transgender prisoner denied hormones. In light of the...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Lean abs requires you to lose fat and build muscle.
- Posted September 13, 2016
Getting Fiscally Fit
Financial planning doesn't have to be overwhelming but it needs to be intentional.
- Posted September 11, 2016