- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- Better Push-Ups with Tyson Beckford
Advertise With Us!
- Healthyblackmen.org accepts GIF, JPEG, Rich Media & Third Party Served ads.
- A 1×1 pixel border is required around all ad units to distinguish advertising from editorial content.
- Any sound must be user-initiated, defined as a click and not a mouseover or rollover, and clearly labeled with “Play” and “Stop” controls.
- Up to 3 additional loads of up to 50k each may be initiated after a user moves their cursor over or clicks on the ad.
- Flash files must be published as version 9 or below, and the frame rate must be less than or equal to 24 frames per second.
- Healthyblackmen.org does not accept advertising that is directly competitive and/or disparaging to Healthyblackmen.org. Moreover, Healthyblackmen.org maintains ultimate editorial control over all content and materials which appear on its site, and reserves the right to refuse or withdraw an advertisement or campaign for any reason at any time in its sole discretion.
- Advertisements promoting specific public policies, advocacy issues, or political/candidate campaigns must include a “Paid for by ___” label on all frames of the advertisement.
- Appear on the left and right side of the Homepage and/or Vertical Front masthead. Sold quarterly.
- 170×90 (gif/jpg or 3rd party tags accepted)
- 25k max
- No animation
|Product||Format (WxH)||File Size Non Rich Media||File Size Rich Media||Audio Initiation||Animation Length|
|Big Box||300 x 250||20k||30k||User-Initiated
Labeled with ‘play’ and ‘stop’ controls
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||20k||30k||User-Initiated
Labeled with ‘play’ and ‘stop’ controls
Labeled with ‘play’ and ‘stop’ controls
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Healthyblackmen.org Standard Terms and Conditions (v1)
1. Display of Advertising Material
- Healthyblackmen.org may redesign its site in its sole discretion at any time. If any redesign materially and adversely affects the placement of one or more advertisements, or if Healthyblackmen.org is otherwise unable to display such advertisements, Healthyblackmen.org will work with advertiser to display the affected advertisements elsewhere in comparable areas of the Healthyblackmen.org site.
- The advertising inventory under this Insertion Order is for use solely by the Advertiser and may not be used by any third party.
- Any guarantees are to impressions (as measured by Healthyblackmen.org in accordance with its standard methodologies and protocols), not “click throughs”. Healthyblackmen.org will provide Advertiser with standard usage information related to the advertisements. Advertiser may not disclose such information to any third party without Healthyblackmen.org express prior written consent.
- Healthyblackmen.org may discontinue the display of advertisements if the total number of impressions for any specified display period is reached prior to the scheduled display stop date. If there is a shortfall in delivery of impressions as of the end of a specified display period, Healthyblackmen.org will provide, as Advertiser’s sole remedy, “make good” impressions through comparable placements, to be delivered no later than ninety (90) days following the end of the term.
- Advertisers must provide all necessary artwork and active URLs to Healthyblackmen.org in the time frame and the specified within the Advertising Specifications.
- Healthyblackmen.org will be entitled to reject or discontinue advertisements at any time. In such event, Advertiser will be responsible for only a pro-rata portion of payments due hereunder, based on impressions delivered (the “Pro-rata Payments”).
- Advertiser shall bear full responsibility for all products or services offered, sold, or licensed through the advertisements or the Advertiser’s website. Advertiser will collect and pay all taxes related to the sale or licensing of such products or services.
2. Legal Terms & Conditions
- License and Warranties. Advertiser hereby grants Healthyblackmen.org the right to market, display, reproduce (including compression and temporary storage), distribute, perform, transmit and promote the advertisements together with any content or materials on any interactive site linked to the advertisements through the Healthyblackmen.org website. Advertiser certifies that it has all necessary rights and permissions to offer, sell and/or license such products and services through the advertisements and the Advertiser’s website, and that the advertisements and the Advertiser’s website do not and will not violate any applicable laws or regulations or any third-party rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights), or contain any libelous or defamatory materials. Advertiser certifies that the advertisements and the Advertiser’s website will at all times comply with all standard, written policies applicable to Healthyblackmen.org, including the privacy policies and advertising specifications.
- Healthyblackmen.org Trademarks. Advertiser shall not use, display or modify Healthyblackmen.org trademarks in any manner without the prior written consent of Healthyblackmen.org.
- Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer; Indemnification. (A) Except in connection with the confidentiality, solicitation, tax and indemnity provisions herein, damages under this agreement shall be limited to direct damages, (B) Healthyblackmen.org does not make and specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, and under no circumstances will Healthyblackmen.org’s aggregate liability hereunder or in connection herewith (including, without limitation, in respect of the indemnity below) exceed the advertising fees actually paid by Advertiser to Healthyblackmen.org hereunder, and (C) each party (“indemnifying party”) hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other party and the officers, directors, agents, affiliates, distributors, franchises and employees of the other party from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may at any time be incurred by any of them by reason of any claims, suits or proceedings arising out of any material breach by indemnifying party of any duty, representation or warranty under these Terms and Condition.
- Related Limitations and Covenants.
- Neither Healthyblackmen.org nor its affiliates shall have any liability whatsoever by reason of error for which they may be responsible in any advertisement beyond liability to give the advertiser or advertising agency credit for so much of the space occupied by the advertisement as is materially affected by the error; and its obligation to give such credit shall not apply unless it is notified of the inaccuracy within 72 hours following the posting error.
- Healthyblackmen.org does not guarantee any given level of circulation, distribution, reach or readership for any advertisement.
- The advertiser and advertising agency jointly and severally assume liability for all content (including text representation, illustrations, updates and links to other internet content) of advertisements published and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising wherefrom made against Healthyblackmen.org or its affiliates, including all costs associated with defending any such claim.
- All advertising copy that may be mistaken by a reader as news, feature or other non-advertising materials must be clearly marked “advertisement”.
- Healthyblackmen.org shall not be liable to the Advertiser for any technical malfunction, computer error or loss of data or other injury, damage or disruption to advertisements or any web sites.
- In the event an account is referred to a third party for collection, advertiser and advertising agency agree to pay all collection fees including attorneys’ fees and court costs incurred to effect collection.
- Advertiser shall not send unsolicited, commercial email or other online communications (e.g., “spam”) through or into Healthyblackmen.org and shall comply with all standard Healthyblackmen.org bulk email policies.
- Advertiser shall ensure that its collection, use and disclosure of information obtained from Healthyblackmen.org users under this Insertion Order complies with all applicable laws, regulations and privacy policies.
- Advertiser shall not disclose such user information to any party, nor shall Advertiser use or allow any other party to use such user information in any manner that is or could reasonably be expected to be used by or on behalf of any product or service competitive with Healthyblackmen.org. This section shall survive the completion, expiration, termination or cancellation of this Insertion Order for a period of three (3) years.
Both parties will keep the existence and terms of this Insertion Order confidential and neither party will publish any press release related hereto without the prior written consent of the other party.
- Either party may terminate this Insertion Order in the event of a material breach of this Insertion Order by the other party, which remains uncured after ten (10) days written notice thereof. In addition, Healthyblackmen.org may terminate this Insertion Order upon a material breach by Advertiser of any other agreement between the parties which is not cured within cure period set forth in such agreement. If Healthyblackmen.org terminates this Insertion Order due to Advertiser’s material breach of any requirement of this Insertion Order or of any other written agreement with Healthyblackmen.org, all of Advertiser’s payment obligations hereunder shall survive such termination. If Advertiser terminates this Insertion Order due to Healthyblackmen.org’s material breach of this Insertion Order, Advertiser will be responsible only for the Pro-rata Payments.
- Healthyblackmen.org may terminate this Insertion Order at any time for any reason upon thirty (30) days written notice to Advertiser (or upon such shorter notice as may be designated by Healthyblackmen.org in the event that Healthyblackmen.org believes in good faith that further display of the advertisements will expose Healthyblackmen.org to liability or other adverse consequences). In such event, Advertiser will be responsible only for only the Pro-Rata Payments.
- This Insertion Order sets forth the entire agreement between Advertiser and Healthyblackmen.org with respect to the transactions set forth herein, and supersedes any and all prior agreements of Healthyblackmen.org or Advertiser with respect to such transactions. If an advertising agency signs this Insertion Order on behalf of Advertiser, the agency thereby represents and warrants that it has full authority to bind Advertiser to the terms of this Insertion Order and that it will ensure that Advertiser complies with all such terms.
- Advertiser shall not make any assignment of this Insertion Order or any rights benefits or obligations hereunder (including, without limitation, by way of merger or consolidation) without the prior written consent of Healthyblackmen.org. In the event of an assignment, this Insertion Order shall be fully binding upon, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable by the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Insertion Order shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, except for its conflicts of laws principles. Advertiser hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia and the federal courts situated in the State of Georgia in connection with any action arising under this Insertion Order.