- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
September is Healthy Aging Month! Carolyn Worthington, editor-in-chief of Healthy Aging® Magazine and executive director of Healthy...
The theme for National Recovery Month 2013 is “Join the Voices for Recovery: Together on Pathways...
The mission of the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development (CCRTD), Clark Atlanta University’s Center...
More Events News
Psoriasis Awareness Month
August is Psoriasis Awareness Month. Get informed by clicking here. Scientists believe that at least...
- Posted July 31, 2016
World Hepatitis Day
July 28th is World Hepatitis Day! According to the CDC website, “Hepatitis” means inflammation...
- Posted July 26, 2016
Are you looking to network and learn about new public health programs and strategies?...
- Posted July 2, 2016
HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
More than 30 years after HIV/AIDS became a public health threat in the United...
- Posted June 27, 2016
June 5 is HIV Long-Term Survivors Day. Every year people join together to celebrate...
- Posted May 30, 2016