- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
Clark Atlanta University (CAU) announces a nationwide expansion of its Prostate Cancer Registry. The registry galvanizes...
You can’t feel it. You can’t see it—until it’s really too late! Diabetic retinopathy, the most...
Nearly 30 million Americans have diabetes. November is American Diabetes Month and here are some things...
More Events News
Celebrate Healthy Aging Month
September is Healthy Aging Month! Carolyn Worthington, editor-in-chief of Healthy Aging® Magazine and executive director...
- Posted September 26, 2016
Substance Abuse Recovery
The theme for National Recovery Month 2013 is “Join the Voices for Recovery: Together...
- Posted September 9, 2016
ATL Cancer Symposium
The mission of the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development (CCRTD), Clark Atlanta...
- Posted August 12, 2016
Psoriasis Awareness Month
August is Psoriasis Awareness Month. Get informed by clicking here. Scientists believe that at least...
- Posted July 31, 2016
World Hepatitis Day
July 28th is World Hepatitis Day! According to the CDC website, “Hepatitis” means inflammation...
- Posted July 26, 2016