- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
Him & Him
Half of Black and a quarter of Hispanic gay and bisexual men will likely be diagnosed...
Don't let your sexual orientation inhibit your relationship with your healthcare provider.
A recent study by Jonathan Mathias Lassiter, PhD found that Black men who have sex with...
More Him & Him News
ADONIS 2016 in Palm Springs
Body Boyz United will be presenting the “RIPPED” Men’s Physique Competition at the “ADONIS...
- Posted March 20, 2016
“There’s No Easy Way to Tell You…”
It’s been 21 years since I received my HIV diagnosis and as I reflect...
- Posted January 13, 2016
The Syphilis Problem Among Gay Men
Syphilis cases increasing among gay and bisexual men in the U.S.
- Posted October 27, 2015
HIV Doesn’t Stop Bisi Alimi
It’s 2015 and HIV/AIDS still ravages the globe; Claiming the lives of more Black...
- Posted April 16, 2015
Sex Acts That Increase STI Risks
More than 80% of guys admit to having used a tactic to avoid using...
- Posted October 24, 2014