- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
Michael Herbert has 25 years of experience in addiction treatment, from intervention to aftercare. He’s the former Director of...
Adults, even in their 30s and 40s, may raise their risk of stroke by six-fold every...
How plant based nutrition can save you from financial ruin.
More Addiction News
Why Do You Drink So Much?
Alcoholism is a disease that is linked to craving, loss of control, physical dependence...
- Posted November 1, 2015
Yes, You are Addicted to Porn
How much time are you spending online?
- Posted October 16, 2015
Black Men Binge Drinking
What you should know about alcohol abuse is right here in this article.
- Posted February 27, 2015
E-cigs Harmful than Cigarettes?
Study: E-cigarettes contain 10 times more carcinogens than cigarettes
- Posted December 24, 2014
Smoking Weed Shrinks Brain
Frequent pot smoking could have significant effects on the brain's frontal lobe.
- Posted November 16, 2014