- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "ADA"
1 in 5 Have a Disability
According to a new study published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 5 adults has a disability. The most common functional disability type was a mobility limitation, like serious difficulty walking or climbing stairs, reported by one...
- Posted August 29, 2015