- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "Afaa Weaver"
I’m Still Standing
Afaa Weaver is not just a survivor but a "thriver!" He's lived through some of the most emotionally and medically challenging ordeals that a person can go through and managed to come out on the other side,...
- Posted September 8, 2013
Surviving Heart Failure
This is the story of an ambitious man in his forties on the brink of academic tenure and congestive heart failure. If you think it can't happen to you. That's okay, Mr. Weaver thought the same thing....
- Posted April 8, 2013