- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "Affordable Care Act"
ObamaCare Helps With AIDS Care
Louisiana Blue and other carriers will have to accept the Ryan White payments for premiums.
- Posted March 16, 2014
Affordable Care Act Subsidy Calculator
Affordable Care Act calculator estimates how much government to pay for health insurance.
- Posted August 31, 2013
ObamaCare in California
President Barack Obama confirmed last week the overhaul to healthcare is already proving worthwhile as he promoted the ObamaCare plan in California. “If you’re one of 6 million Californians or tens of millions Americans who don’t currently have health...
- Posted June 9, 2013
ObamaCare Saves $$$
Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recently announced that millions of Americans received private health insurance coverage for at least one free preventive healthcare service in 2011 and 2012 because of the Affordable...
- Posted March 24, 2013