- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "affordable care"
Health Care Law Protects Consumers
You need to know the five key provisions of the Affordable Care Act. It's now the law in America.
- Posted February 24, 2013
ObamaCare Works for 2.5M
2.5 million uninsured young people who otherwise would not have health insurance coverage find President Obama's law working for them.
- Posted December 15, 2012
Billion Dollar Community Health Investment
Community health centers also reduce costs to health systems; the community health center model of care has been shown to reduce the use of costlier providers of care, such as emergency departments (EDs) and hospitals. ...
- Posted August 8, 2012
Real Help for U.S. Community Health Centers
Since the beginning of the Obama administration in 2009, employment at health centers nationwide increased by 15% and, because of the Affordable Care Act and the Recovery Act, community health centers are serving nearly 3...
- Posted May 2, 2012