- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "american cancer society"
In Doubt, Get Checked Out
More than 5,000 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year.
- Posted May 28, 2015
Tobacco Issues Unsettled
States spend 2% of billions in tobacco settlement money on cessation.
- Posted December 22, 2013
When Men Get Breast Cancer – It’s Worse!
Breast cancer in men is definitely not common but is often more deadly-- likely due to men being diagnosed later than women with the same illness.
- Posted May 7, 2012
Heavy Beer Drinkers at Higher Risk of Cancer
Men who drink more are at increased risk of stomach cancer!
- Posted October 29, 2011
Black People Get Skin Cancer Too!
NEWS FLASH! Black people can get sunburned. The idea that dark pigment is 100% protection against skin cancer is a myth. In fact, this misinformation often contributes to the cancer being discovered too late.
- Posted August 4, 2011
Stop Smoking Now
It's estimated that every year about 4,000 people under age 18 try their first cigarette and about 1,000 of them become permanent smokers.
- Posted June 21, 2011