- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "american heart association"
Healthy Bacon Debate
Bacon, like anything in moderation can be a good thing.
- Posted January 18, 2014
Tobacco Issues Unsettled
States spend 2% of billions in tobacco settlement money on cessation.
- Posted December 22, 2013
Dentists Can Help Reduce Your Heart Attack Risk
Research suggests that people who visit the dentist regularly to have their teeth cleaned may lower their risk for heart attack or stroke. Given the disparity among black men for heart attacks and strokes, this is more...
- Posted March 1, 2012
How Sweet It Aint
Experts recommend men consume no more than 9 teaspoons of sugar per day.
- Posted December 16, 2011
Prevent Heart Disease Now
African American men were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to white men, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.
- Posted September 17, 2011