- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "american medical association"
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Blacks Twice as Likely to…
Risk of heart disease is higher for Blacks.What are you doing to protect your heart? Learn the signs of a heart attack. Even if you're not sure it's a heart attack, tell a doctor about your symptoms....
- Posted December 17, 2012
Salt & High Blood Pressure
New research study undermines what we've always thought about the relationship between sodium and heart risks. But common sense tells us that too much salt is never a good thing.
- Posted May 4, 2011