- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "antioxidants"
Eat More Super Foods
Pinto beans, lentils, and soybeans are terrific sources of antioxidants.
- Posted December 21, 2013
Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and that's a good thing for black males.
- Posted November 4, 2013
Fiber Reduces Stroke Risk
Introduce more fiber into your diet, along with exercise and watch your stroke risk reduce.
- Posted April 28, 2013
Chocolate Reduces Stroke Risk
Large scale study found men who ate the most chocolate had a lower risk of stroke than men who avoided chocolate.
- Posted September 1, 2012
Eat This and That!
Put down the energy drink and look at what you’re putting in your mouth. It’s no secret that some foods can cause us to become sedentary, even lethargic like some meats, pasta, and dairy products. But we’ve...
- Posted January 14, 2011