- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "asthma"
Asthma affects more than 18 million adults in America.
- Posted May 15, 2014
Prone to Allergies
African Americans kids may have a gene making them more susceptible to allergies.
- Posted April 11, 2013
SpiroSmart is a mobile phone based platform that allows for the analysis of common lung function measures. By analyzing lip reverberation we are capable of monitoring pulmonary ailments such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and cystic...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Seriously, Do I Really Need a Flu Shot?
Know the facts! During a regular flu season, about 90% of deaths occur in people 65 years and older. The “seasonal flu season” in the United States can begin as early as October and last as late...
- Posted November 21, 2012