- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- Better Push-Ups with Tyson Beckford
All posts tagged "awareness day"
Black HIV/AIDS Awareness
African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new HIV infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% of the US population. Recognizing Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, Healthyblackmen.org (HBM)...
- Posted February 7, 2015
NBHAAD is Feb. 7th
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is February 7, 2014 and was first observed in 1999. Get your HIV test. The Strategic Leadership Council plans and implements this observance. The 2014 theme is “I Am My Brother’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014