- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "bacteria"
Hidden Health Risks At The Gym
There are hidden health risks at the gym you should know about.
- Posted November 5, 2015
Natural Organics, Inc. Recalls THURSDAY PLANTATION TEA TREE MOUTHWASH
- Posted April 6, 2014
Pink Eye Prevention
Pink eye is common worldwide, caused by both a virus and bacteria. It's preventable.
- Posted January 20, 2014
World Leprosy Day – Jan. 26, 2014
World Leprosy Day – January 26, 2014
- Posted January 6, 2014
Holiday Food safety
About one in six Americans will get sick from food poisoning every year.
- Posted December 18, 2013
Major Beef Recall
A Kansas meatpacker has recalled more than 50,000 pounds of ground beef that may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria.
- Posted August 1, 2013
Stye in Your Eye
A stye is a tender, inflamed red bump on the edge of the eyelid or, at times, underneath the eyelid.
- Posted March 10, 2013
Seriously, Do I Really Need a Flu Shot?
Know the facts! During a regular flu season, about 90% of deaths occur in people 65 years and older. The “seasonal flu season” in the United States can begin as early as October and last as late...
- Posted November 21, 2012